Presence doesn’t have the answers, it is the answer.
Meditation practice is an opportunity to rest into the natural state
where we let go of attending to the details of our environment, body, mind and feelings for a while.
In addition to being deeply nourishing it often give us fresh perspectives on our perceived problems.
Cultivating that in us that is already awake impacts virtually everything.
The ClearBeing Virtual Meditation Cave was created to give you a place to share the Silence with others from the comfort of your own home. Even though there may be physical distance, we can benefit from each other’s Presence through the shared field.
Although most of the planned meditations will be silent, possibly with brief guidance at the beginning and end, I foresee talks and guided meditations in the future and will let you know about them through my newsletter which you can sign up for on the home page.
There is no cost to attend (but you can make a donation here).
Simply click on the link above or below.
Make sure your audio stays off.
Turn on your video if desired.
Arrive when you can, stay as long as you can.
All times are EST
- Saturday March 28 from 6.30 to 7.15 am – Silent
- Sunday March 29 from 6.30 to 7.15 am – Silent
- Monday March 30 from 6.30 to 7.15 am – Silent
- Tuesday March 31 from 6.30 to 7.15 am – Silent
- Wednesday April 1 from 6.30 to 7.15 am – Silent
- Thursday April 2 from 6.30 to 7.15 am – Silent
- Friday April 3 from 6.30 to 7.15 am – Silent
- Saturday April 4 from 6.30 to 7.15 am – Silent
- Sunday April 5 from 6.30 to 7.15 am – Silent
- Sunday April 5 from 2 to 6 pm – Special Silent Sunday (register to receive link)
MORE DATES TO COME…
I read recently that the 3 biggest blessings in life are
a human birth,
a thirst for liberation,
and soulful teachers who point the way.
I would add the blessing
of like-minded friends and community.