An 18-month program
to develop your capacity
to guide others to live
from their truest self
… elevating others through awakened relating …
Why does it matter that we live from our truest self?
It’s safe to say that all human beings want to be happy and healthy. They want to feel at home in their bodies and their lives. You no doubt recognize that as human beings we have bodies with various symptoms, past and present life circumstances, beliefs about ourselves, others and the world, feelings and emotions, both pleasant and challenging, and a Soul that is on a unique journey. All of these factors are interacting with each other in profound ways and impacting our capacity to make authentic, health- and soul-supportive choices.
Living from soul means that we meet life with clarity & energy,
and a deep knowing that we hold a precious part
in the unfolding of a beautiful world.
“During the last couple of years your guidance has not only helped me go through very significant, and what could have been perceived as negative, events in my life, but also helped me grow in ways I didn’t think were possible.” (Soul Coaching client)
In my 25 years as a holistic health practitioner, I’ve regularly met with what seemed like limitations in my encounters with clients and students. Instead of being discouraged, I continued to inwardly inquire as to how I could really help. Many new perspectives and tools appeared and as a result, my practice has become a living entity that is growing and evolving along with me as a human being.
What I now call “Soul Coaching” is a combination of dialogue,
emotional and energy awareness, navigating the shared energy field,
guided meditation, spiritual counselling and intuitive guidance.
- Help people to address stress in their lives and its impact on their perspective, choices and actions.
- Guide others to access the curiosity and willingness to look within.
- Shift your clients’ limiting beliefs about themselves and their capacity to heal and feel fulfilled.
- Help people to navigate the challenging emotions that affect their relationship with themselves and others, their health choices, as well as those that arise when dealing with ongoing physical symptoms and possibly a scary diagnosis.
- Deepen your understanding of psychology, the mind and emotions in order to orient your clients towards more consistent, body- and soul-supportive choices.
- Harness the power of intuitive knowing to spark transformation for your clients.
- Become familiar with energy medicine and shared fields, and use your deepening understanding to touch into the true source of healing.
- Read energy fields as a source of valuable information about yourself, your clients, healing and the soul’s journey.
- Develop your innate spiritual and intuitive gifts as a healing professional.
- Access your authentic wisdom and voice when speaking with clients.
- Unlock new healing capacities by coming into alignment with your soul.
You will have the experience and skills necessary to:
v Establish a Soul Coaching Practice v
v Lead private and group meditation classes v
v Hold group healing Circles v
v Incorporate Soul Coaching into your holistic health practice,
yoga & movement classes, group work, retreats, counselling practice, and more. v
“I feel relieved after today’s session, a relief I will carry with me my whole life – finding this inner part that cannot be intimidated by challenges around us like disease, pollution, war, poverty, distance, and everything else we fear. I always believed it existed but never tapped into it.” (Soul Coaching client)
- If you want to help your loved ones reach the potential that you see so clearly.
- If you want to learn to navigate difficult feelings that come up in relationships.
- If you long for more transparent communication with your loved ones.
- If you are wanting to elevate your family, social or work life to a more meaningful and fulfilling level.
Then you will see others as already whole and healed.
This is the greatest gift and it will help others to heal in every way.”
Aside from the final 5-day retreat, much of this course will be offered through distance participation and home study. Here are the main Soul Coaching Training Program components:
- Live course sessions – The course includes fifteen live 1 hour and 45 minute video (or phone) sessions. These include both teaching, mentorship and live Q & A. (see dates below)
- Recordings – Audio and video recordings of each course session will be provided for your use and they will be yours to keep after the course ends.
- Course materials – There will be a members-only web-page with course information, summaries, materials and resources. You will receive the ClearBeing Meditation System home study course and the book Deep Healing.
- Guided meditations – These will be made available as a separate audio file for use in your meditation practice.
- Private soul coaching sessions – Three individual soul coaching sessions with Caroline (in person or via phone) are included with your registration.
- Four Soul Coaching Training home-study modules – You will receive recordings for four 6-session Soul Coaching Training modules. You will be given start and end dates for each module but other than that, timing is at your discretion. The topics of each module are as follows:
- Essentials of Meditation
- Energy Awareness
- Relationship and the Shared Field
- Living a Soul-Guided Life
- Study groups – You will have the option of being matched with 2 or 3 other participants to explore the course materials together throughout the course via conference calls (or in person)
- Case Studies – You will be working with practice clients and these will be discussed during the live sessions.
- Meditation practice – Soul Coaching trainees will be supported in developing and maintaining an ongoing home meditation practice.
- Deep Healing Circles – A co-requirement of the course is to have participated in, or to participate in three 8-week Deep Healing Circles (distance option available) concurrently. Please register for these separately. They are not included in the cost of the Soul Coaching Training Program. Visit: http://www.carolinedupont.com/deep-healing-circles/
- Retreat – The Soul Coaching Training Program will end with a 5-day Retreat in the Toronto area in June of 2020.
- Consider earning while you’re learning by incorporating soul coaching into your current offerings.
By layering a Soul Coaching component into a holistic health practice:
v You develop into your full capacity as a health practitioner. v
v Your encounters with clients feel real and satisfying. v
v You look forward to your sessions with clients. v
v You’re able to be present when your clients bring up difficult emotions. v
v You feel confident helping them with dysfunctional patterns and addictions. v
v You feel relaxed and open, and your clients sense it. v
v You’re able to tap into intuition more easily. v
v You feel energized after sessions with clients. v
v You guide clients towards meaningful and life changing shifts. v
“I have complete faith that you have the capacity
to grow and thrive as your authentic self,
and to give to the world in ways that are unique and powerful.”
Live session dates (1 hour and 45 minutes) via video (accessed on your computer) or phone:
- Sunday January 27th, 2019 @ 2 pm
- Sunday February 24th, 2019 @ 2 pm
- Sunday March 31st, 2019 @ 2 pm
- Sunday April 28th, 2019 @ 2 pm
- Sunday May 26th, 2019 @ 2 pm
- Sunday June 16th, 2019 @ 2 pm
- Sunday July 21st, 2019 @ 2 pm
- Sunday September 8th, 2019 @ 2 pm
- Saturday October 19th, 2019 @ 2 pm
- Sunday November 10th, 2019 @ 2 pm
- Sunday December 1st, 2019 @ 2 pm
- 4 more dates in 2020
- recordings will be made available on your home page
- All components except the retreat: $2016 plus HST
- Register before October 31st 2018: $1908 plus HST
- Register separately for the Deep Healing Circles
- payment plans are available
- Our final gathering for the Soul Coaching Training Program will be a 5-day residential retreat in the Toronto area.
- The dates are: June 4th to 9th, 2020
- Cost: $1080 plus HST (to be paid January 2020)