Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing.
In the May 3rd Silent Sunday online gathering, we’ll be opening to the possibly universal desire to offer our truest expression to the world, to contribute to ‘the more beautiful world that our hearts know is possible’, as Charles Eisenstein has so precisely expressed it.
The longing to be of service often co-exists with feeling limited, confused and overwhelmed. Perhaps these times are particularly powerful for bringing this seeming contradiction to the foreground in our lives.
Together, we’ll explore the importance of nurturing our deepest aspirations as well as what seems to be in the way. Maybe you’ve resonated with the expression ‘what’s in the way, is the way’. The emphasis in the teachings will be on learning to navigate our inner world so that blockades become entranceways.
There will be 3 meditations (2 guided and 1 silent), followed by a sharing Circle and teaching. I also plan on some gentle movement and singing which are age old practices across all cultures that help us to connect to ourselves and others, and clear the way for a deeper recognition of who we really, and what is really going on.
If you feel called to join us, upon registration, I will send suggestions for priming your body and soul this week as we lead up to our gathering.
May 3rd, 2020 from 2 to 6 pm – online via zoom video conference
2 to 2.45 pm – welcome & guided centering
3 to 3.45 pm – gentle movement, guided meditation
4.00 to 4.45 pm – gentle movement, silent meditation
5.00 to 6 pm – breakout groups, teaching & dialogues
There will be 10 to 15 minute breaks between sessions.
~ All are welcome ~
Specific Intentions for May 3rd
- Share in the Silence and Stillness in the midst of the unique energies that are surfacing in these times.
- Replenish our inner resources.
- Welcome the patterns that are surfacing and witness the soul strengths that are blossoming,
- Reflect on our deepest aspirations.
- Access awakened perspectives on challenges, and see our role in the healing .
- Orient towards effortless care of self, others and the planet.
General intentions for Silent Sundays
- Learn, deepen & refresh your meditation practice;
- Take time away from your usual demands, and spend time in stillness;
- Let go more easily into the flow of life, and deepen into trust;
- See your patterns with increased clarity and compassion, and use them as a stepping off point for evolution;
- Gain new perspective on challenges, both personal and global, and relax into peace;
- Re-vitalize your body, and set the foundation for lifelong health.
We have an unprecedented opportunity to pause
in order to receive the personal and collective updates that are possible
when we keep our hearts open,
our feet on the ground,
and our beings open to the Great Mystery.
Location: Online via zoom conference
Cost: $36 + HST (with options to pay $18 or $27 – see below)
Please email me if you are unable to pay at this time but want to be with us. firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration: see button below
For the week leading up to Silent Sunday:
- Please join us in the Meditation Cave from 6.30 to 7.15 am as often as possible. https://www.carolinedupont.com/virtual-meditation-cave/
- Practice self-care this week to prepare your body and soul for our gathering. Suggestions will be sent along with your welcome email.
On May 3rd:
- If you’ve not used zoom before log in 15 minutes prior to the start of the gathering.
- Do some movement earlier in the day.
- Eat a light lunch.
- Dress comfortably.
- Set yourself up in a quiet room in your home.
- Use a chair, couch or the floor with props to sit for meditation. Avoid lying down during meditation please.
- There will be 15 minute breaks between meditations for journaling, movement, resting, snacks.