“To the mind that is still
The whole universe surrenders”
- Take time away from your usual demands, and spend time in stillness;
- Let go more easily into the flow of life, and deepen into trust;
- See your patterns with increased clarity and compassion, and use them as a stepping off point for evolution;
- Gain new perspective on challenges, both personal and global, and relax into peace;
- Re-vitalize your body, and set the foundation for lifelong health;
- Deepen and align with your true nature, and create a life of meaning and love.
When we are living from the deepest place available to us as our primary reference point we are able to embrace life’s challenges and we have direct access to the natural values that we all long to express in our lives: wisdom, creativity, love, forgiveness, intimacy, service, goodness, fairness, freedom, healing…
The intention in retreats is not so much to give you more information but to create an environment where you can listen deeply to the song of your Soul.
This inner Self is an ever present source of clear, wise and loving guidance
that is orienting us towards the most beautiful life always.
Here are some of the components that might be integrated into retreats:
- a specific group intention or theme
- meditation (guided and silent)
- movement (gentle yoga, intuitive movement, dance, qigong)
- song and chant
- Circles for sharing and questions
- meals prepared according to the Everyday Deep Healing and Medical Medium guidelines
- free time