Give your Self fully to your spiritual growth.
Life will take care of everything else.
If attending a live retreat doesn’t fit in with your current circumstances, home study is a practical & effective way to deepen connection with our soul and evolve our spiritual practice.
When you purchase the following offerings you receive the recordings from online retreats including:
- guided meditations,
- dialogues with participants,
- suggested practices to integrate the teachings, and,
- links to suggested practices to enhance your body & soul care like restorative yoga videos, additional meditation recordings, suggested retreat schedule, even menu ideas & recipes.
When we’re deeply committed to our soul’s path,
regular time dedicated to deep listening lights our way.
When life gets challenging,
time spent in the quiet of the heart is more necessary than ever.
When our spiritual practice gets stale,
an infusion of teachings that give us a fresh perspective
can make all the difference in the world.
When we feel stuck or at an impasse,
the encouragement & guidance to use where we are as a stepping off point
can remind us of Life’s benevolence and bring us back to peace.
Whether you’re looking to start, refresh, or deepen your spiritual practice these recordings are offered in the spirit of embodying your true nature and expressing that in every area of your life.
Listen to them at your own pace, and go back to them as you desire. They are yours for life!
PRE-RECORDED RETREATS FOR PURCHASE
Nurturing the Awakening Heart / August 21 - 23, 2020
Coming back to the preciousness of the breath.
Gently taking up residence in the heart.
Humbly allowing the heart to open itself to you.
Delighting in the surface movement of the heart & sensing for the quiet beneath the waves.
Opening to Presence, the never changing source of peace & well-being.
Cost : $27 + HST
(6 hours, 42 minutes)
- Centering – Relating to the mind, detecting Presence.
- Guided Meditation / teaching – Wanting to be ourselves; the burden of ego; everything that you are, everything you desire is already here; unhooking from mind through the body; awareness melts that which obscures the soul; the choice of engaging with mind or not; life is freeing us from energies, feelings, beliefs which aren’t in line with our evolution.
- Dialogues – Being with a long-term contraction in the gut; negative self-talk to avoid feeling.
- Practice – Coming back to the preciousness of the breath.
- Centering – The familiarity of the breath, exhale settles us into the earth, inhale opens us up to the heavens; a place where struggle doesn’t exist.
- Guided Meditation / teaching – Breath as a path to freedom; everything comes back to be liberated.
- Dialogues – The subtle sneakiness of ego; trusting your own experience; an exploration of ‘disgust’; joy and sorrow simultaneously.
- Practice – Inhabiting the territory of the heart.
- Guided Meditation / teaching – Helping the heart come back to life through gentle awareness; deep holding of what’s here; expanding the heart’s capacity for Presence is extremely practical; bringing a current challenge into the territory of the heart.
- Dialogues – It’s over, it’s empty and I feel awake, alive, willing and creative; anxiety lives beneath my resistance.
- Practice – Humbly allowing the heart to open itself up to you.
- Centering – Resting into the earth, profound support, deep nourishment; relating to the two layers of the heart, human & spiritual.
- Guided Meditation / teaching – Kabir’s Song, an exploration.
- Dialogues – Feeling sorry for someone versus compassion.
- Practice – Delighting in the surface movement of the heart & sensing for the quiet beneath the waves.
- Centering – Heart like the Sun
- Guided Meditation / teaching – An exploration of love; availability to this moment as it is; the constant change of the details of our life; the never changing ‘noticer’, source of peace, Presence & well-being.
- Dialogue – Letting go of finding reasons for our feelings.
Cost : $27 + HST
An Invitation to Deep Rest / November 13 - 15, 2020
The invitation to rest in times that appear to be threatening on many levels may seem counterintuitive.
However, if we wish to bring forth our inborn resilience, wisdom & love,
then resting into our true nature is indeed what is required.
So much of our being is invested in gearing up to maintain some sort of control in our lives.
The mind straining to understand & find solutions… the body efforting to keep up…
the nervous system using up precious resources to avoid our feelings…
What we may not realize is that efforting & resisting
actually bring us further away from peace and a capacity to draw from our deepest power.
The great news is that we don’t have to create a better moment.
All of us not only have the capacity to rest more deeply, it’s life’s greatest impulse.
Cost : $27 + HST
- Guided Meditation / teaching – Whatever is here right now is your retreat experience; peace and stillness is perpetually available; come as you are, be as you are; an invitation to deep rest; letting go of separating moments into good and bad; depressed = deep-rest; tending to those places that are wound up
- Dialogues – giving myself permission to do what I need to do; falling asleep during meditation; uncomfortable sensations when I breathe that I think are old stuff.
- Seated QiGong
- Guided Meditation / teaching – the invitation to rest within the inhale and exhale; it takes energy to hold the ego together; tensions are simply places that are not able to rest yet, still responding to conditioning; trusting the body to let go in its own time; what is watching the whole thing play out?
- Dialogues – navigating the movement within me to serve and to help; compassionate curiosity versus intellectual curiosity; a complicated grieving process
- Guided Meditation / teaching – ego relaxation; ‘incomplete’ relationships arise to be integrated; I had it but now I’ve lost it; moments of deep wellbeing followed by difficult feelings; meeting ourselves from the heart; the humility of not knowing; silent sitting
- Dialogues – peeling back the layers of the onion; assume that I can trust the state of being; the stories that play in my head; can I use tools to support me; I realize the desire to serve and help comes from my mind.
- Practice – letting the heart rest within the breath rhythm
- Seated gentle yoga for the body
- Guided Meditation / teaching – noticing a loving Presence holding the human heart; the territory of the heart reveals itself, both it’s capacity for kindness and openness as well as unconscious pain; neither grasping nor pushing away; clinging and aversion move us away from rest; how does it feel to relate to life on the level of the mind?
- Dialogues – not knowing why tears come; my body disappeared; trying to get to my heart through my head; I can’t find compassion.
- Practice – watching yourself move through life from the heart
- Guided Meditation / teaching – self-healing is healing the world; ‘stopping’ in order to inhabit our whole being; rest and a sense of urgency co-existing;
- Dialogues – recognizing striving; my ego is the constellation of the contractions in my body; clarification on ‘urgency’.
Cost : $27 + HST