Friday February 26th – Sunday February 28th
Deepening Into Presence
The invitation to deepen into Presence in the midst of the many challenges that come along with being human may seem like the last thing we need to do.
Let me just fix this, understand it, feel better about it … and then I’ll be able to be more present.
However, if we wish to bring forth our inborn resilience, wisdom & love, along with creative perspectives and solutions, then deepening into Presence is indeed what is required.
So much of our Being has been invested in micro-managing the details of our lives in order to maintain some sort of control.
And while this no doubt served a purpose in our earlier lives in a moment of grace we realize that there may be another option.
We open to the possibility that we don’t have to create a better moment, and in fact including everything connects us to
our essential fullness, source of evolved perspectives & authentic guidance.
When viewed from Presence,
every moment is potent with possibilities.
Throughout time, retreats have always been a precious opportunity for sincere seekers to give themselves more deeply to their spiritual practice. They provide the supportive environment for resting in Silence, opening us to deeper listening to our hearts, and leaving our souls nourished & our lives forever touched.
Although it’s always nice to get away from our regular environment to give ourselves to a retreat setting, given these times, a home online retreat has some distinct advantages.
- With sincerity and a bit of reflection & intuitive planning anyone can do a home retreat.
- We each have the freedom to structure our days according to our current circumstances.
- Being on retreat in the midst of our regular life allows us to directly apply the more mature perspectives that are accessed on retreat to our day-to-day interactions.
- We learn to find space in our days to add nourishing practices and create a foundation for continued soul & body care.
- Our families are offered the opportunity to give us the gift of inner time.
This online weekend retreat is an opportunity to:
- Slow down, be still, rest in Silence.
- Integrate energies and emotions that are requiring deeper holding than we’re able to access in everyday life.
- Strengthen access to our true Nature.
- Open to guidance from our soul.
- Cultivate soul qualities that will serve Life moving forward.
- Bring forward intentions that are dear to our heart.
- Feel the support of the ClearBeing Community.
- Experience the power of our shared field in spite of physical distancing.
- Contribute peace to our families and communities.
- Create a retreat format and structure that feels right for us.
- Participate from any location.
Friday February 26th from 7 to 9 pm EST
Saturday February 27th from 10.30 am to noon EST
Saturday February 27th from 2.30 to 4 pm EST
Sunday February 28th from 10.30 am to noon EST
Sunday February 28th from 2.30 to 4 pm EST
All of these gatherings will be held on Zoom.
Gatherings include centering, guided and/or silent meditation, teaching,
dialogue, and opportunities for questions.
Give your Self fully to your spiritual growth.
Life will take care of everything else.
In addition to these live gatherings you will receive a home page with suggestions and links to various practices that you can include to enhance your retreat if desired:
- Guided themed hour-long Restorative Yoga practices
- Meditation recordings
- Menu suggestions and recipes
All of the recordings from the weekend will also be available on the home page for you to re-visit and are yours to keep.
- Reduced rate: $45 + HST (if the regular amount is too much for you at this time)
- Regular rate: $90 + HST
- Sponsor rate: $135 + HST (for people who feel called to contribute towards the tuition of those who pay the reduced fee)
Here are some kind words that past participants have sent me:
What can I say…thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart. The retreat was an amazing experience. The ‘cradle of trust’ which you create for us with the genuineness of your Being is truly special in every way. Please know that I appreciate you more than I can say. JR
I wanted to thank you one more time for doing the retreat. Everything I learn from you enhances my life, and opens my mind to pay attention to the beauty of it all. I meant what I said about my parents not teaching me these things. They are great people with university degrees, but they can’t teach me what they don’t know. Thank you for sharing you knowledge, experiences and you warmth with all of us. OS
I just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you once again from the bottom of my heart for the very enriching weekend. I feel truly blessed to have had the opportunity to meet you and to learn from you. Everything about the retreat was perfect from the resort, the food, the guided meditations, the yoga, the dancing, the singing, wow… I was so impressed and I was able to get so much from this retreat. Although difficult at first, I loved the peace and quiet. I can`t remember the last time feeling like that. LHR
It was truly the message that cracked open a barrier that has been holding me back from going deeper, and I needed to release it in some way. (I was getting a little worried there, with only hours left on the retreat). The retreat unfolded as it needed to, and it exceeded my expectations, as breakthrough moments always will. … I truly honour and respect you and everything that you have gifted me with. DR
I am so grateful for the experience I had at the silent retreat. It was amazing. I definitely would like to do it again. I found a peace within my me that I haven’t felt for as long as I can remember. And it has stayed with me. I loved every minute of it. Thank you so very much for helping me get there. I appreciate it greatly. JL
Just would like, love to thank you sooooo much from my heart for the wonderful deep healing time you shared with us all….I am feeling fantastic…..still integrating…..slept well on Sunday, wow..:) my adrenals are happy…… AB