Friday November 5th – Sunday November 7th, 2021
Deepening Into Presence Together
When viewed from Presence,
every moment is potent with possibilities.
Throughout time, retreats have always been a precious opportunity for sincere seekers to give themselves more deeply to their spiritual practice. They provide the supportive environment for resting in Silence, opening us to deeper listening to our hearts, and leaving our souls nourished & our lives forever touched.
Although it’s always nice to get away from our regular environment to give ourselves to a retreat setting, given these times, a home online retreat has some distinct advantages.
- With sincerity and a bit of reflection & intuitive planning anyone can do a home retreat.
- We each have the freedom to structure our days according to our current circumstances.
- Being on retreat in the midst of our regular life allows us to directly apply the more mature perspectives that are accessed on retreat to our day-to-day interactions.
- We learn to find space in our days to add nourishing practices and create a foundation for continued soul & body care.
- Our families are offered the opportunity to give us the gift of inner time.
This online weekend retreat is an opportunity to:
- Slow down, be still, rest in Silence.
- Integrate energies and emotions that are requiring deeper holding than we’re able to access in everyday life.
- Strengthen access to our true Nature.
- Open to guidance from our soul.
- Cultivate soul qualities that will serve Life moving forward.
- Bring forward intentions that are dear to our heart.
- Feel the support of the ClearBeing Community.
- Experience the power of our shared field in spite of physical distancing.
- Contribute peace to our families and communities.
- Create a retreat format and structure that feels right for us.
- Participate from any location.
Friday November 5th from 7 to 8.30 pm EST
Saturday November 6th from 10.30 am to noon EST
Saturday November 6th from 2.30 to 4 pm EST
Sunday November 7th from 10.30 am to noon EST
Sunday November 7th from 2.30 to 4 pm EST
All of these gatherings will be held on Zoom.
Gatherings include centering, guided and/or silent meditation, teaching,
dialogue, and opportunities for questions.
Give your Self fully to your spiritual growth.
Life will take care of everything else.
All of the recordings from the weekend will also be available on your Soul Coach Training home page .
In order to get the most out of this weekend retreat I recommend that you follow these guidelines:
- Let your family know what you’re up to so that they can support you as much as possible.
- Spend as much time as possible in silence over the course of the weekend.
- Drink plenty of water and eat healthy food during the weekend (refrain from alcohol, smoking, junk food, drug use).
- While not in zoom meetings spend time in meditation, movement, resting, or in nature. Journaling could also be helpful.
- Refrain from watching TV, movies, socializing, surfing the internet and social media.
- Set a focused intention for the weekend to deepen into presence and create a sacred space for your participation.
Suggested Practices & links
- Guided Meditations
- Restorative Yoga & Meditation (1 hour classes)- Have a few pillows available and/or a yoga bolster, a blanket.
Create a schedule from a place of nurturing that you look forward to. Below is an example of activities and practices from morning to evening…
- Meditation on your own
- Movement or time outdoors
- First online gathering
- Second gathering
- Restorative Yoga & Meditation
- Early to bed
- Add any practices you feel will support your retreat, for example:
- Nutritional cleanse (see below)
Everyday Deep Healing Sample Menu Suggestion
- Upon rising; lemon water
- celery juice or other fresh juice
- fruit, fruit bowl, smoothie or smoothie bowl
- Lunch: hearty salad meal
- Dinner: wholesome plant-based fare made up primarily of vegetables, raw and steamed, potatoes, sweet potatoes, ‘bowls’
- Snacks: apple or pear in combination with dates and/or figs, celery and/or cucumber
- Teas such as lemon balm, chaga, hibiscus, etc. throughout the day, as well as plenty of water