I’m so glad you’re with us.
Please bookmark this page, familiarize yourself with it and come back often for information, updates and inspiration.
NOTE: All meetings will happen via Zoom video conference.
NOTE: All times are Eastern Standard Time.
- Sunday October 18th from 7 to 8 pm: Nutritional Rebirth information and preparation video conference call … for all participants. See Zoom links and recordings below.
- Friday October 23rd from 7 to 8.30 pm: Beginning of the Nutritional Rebirth
- via live Zoom video conference (see link below)
- recording will be posted below the next day
- Includes teaching, addressing questions, ceremony with guided meditation and intention setting
- The cleanse officially begins Saturday morning October 24th
- Wednesday October 28th from 7 to 8 pm – Free Webinar: Effortless Self-Care (optional)
- Thursday October 29th from 7 to 8 pm: mid-Rebirth video conference call with guided meditation and Q & A (see link below)
- Sunday November 1st from 7 to 8.30 pm: End of the Nutritional Rebirth
- via live Zoom video conference (see link below)
- recording will be posted below the next day
- includes where to go from here, teaching, Q & A, sharing experiences, closing meditation.
- Starting Saturday the 24th, Join us virtually (from your home) every morning from 6.30 to 7.15 am EST for the Community Meditation Cave. Feel the support of the group container. See the zoom link below. If you can’t make these times, you can still bring the group to mind whenever you’d like to feel supported and connected.
No worries if you miss any of the events… recordings will be posted below for you to listen to at your convenience.
NEXT ClearBeing Community Nutritional Rebirth… SPRING 2021
Preparing for the Nutritional Rebirth
- Incorporate or continue a meditation practice, for any length of time. This sets the foundation for healing at the deepest level possible. Shorter regular meditation sittings are most effective than sporadic longer sittings. See Guided Meditation links below.
- Look at your calendar from October 24th to November 1st and set aside a day for a self-retreat (see suggestions below).
- You will need a copy of either Cleanse to Heal or Liver Rescue, both by Anthony William, for this cleanse. If you don’t have either book yet, I would suggest Cleanse to Heal as it has the original 3:6:9 Liver Rescue Cleanse as well as Advanced and Simplified versions. Otherwise if you plan on doing the Original 3:6:9, already own Liver Rescue and don’t feel inclined to purchase another book then you can use Liver Rescue. I’ve seen them at Nature’s Emporium, Amazon of course has it, and Chapter’s/Indigo.
- Read Chapters 9, 10, 11 and 12 of Cleanse to Heal, and/or Chapter 38 of Liver Rescue
- Familiarize yourself with the recipes in the books and the 3:6:9 and Beyond Recipes (see below) and begin incorporating as many elements as possible: celery juice, hibiscus and lemon balm teas, lower fat, decreasing or eliminating eggs, dairy, gluten, canola, pork, soy, corn, MSG.
- Incorporate Liver Rescue Morning into your days: lots of hydration (fresh fruit, celery juice, smoothies, lemon water) and no radical fats (nuts, seeds, animal products) until noon.
- Source some red fleshed pitaya also know as dragon fruit which is used in the Liver Rescue Smoothie. See below for where to find it.
- Begin or continue to eliminate the ‘no’ foods from your diet: dairy, eggs, gluten, soy, corn, canola, pork, MSG (is surprisingly found in natural flavors and nutritional yeast)
- If you don’t have a blender, borrow or purchase one. A high-powered one like BlendTec or Vitamix is ideal. A juicer, although not necessary, can be helpful too. See the video below.
- Clear your schedule as much as possible for the period of the cleanse.
- Reflect on your intention (s) for the Cleanse: physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, personal, global. Refer to my book Deep Healing for emotional and spiritual support.
Zoom Conference links
Click on the link below. If this is your first time using Zoom you will be asked to download a small application.
(Keep scrolling down for recordings)
(will be posted within 24 hours)
Main 3:6:9 Charts:
- Liver Rescue: pages 342 – 348
- Cleanse to Heal: pages 109 – 119 (original), pages 150-151 (advanced), pages 131 – 138 (simplified)
Helpful Medical Medium Resources
- Cleanse to Heal , Liver Rescue, Medical Medium , Life Changing Foods and Thyroid Healing by Anthony Williams, www.medicalmedium.com
- check out this blog where you will find information, recipes as well as some recordings of talks that Anthony has done
- sign up for his free Healing Path Course (on the home page of his web-site)
- Many of his talks are being posted on his web-site blog or on Sound Cloud
- Most of the recipes are found in Cleanse to Heal and Liver Rescue.
- Here are some additional ones that I enjoy during the 3:6:9 cleanse: 3-6-9 and beyond recipes
- Everyday Deep Healing: an 85 page book with my favorite recipes for after the cleanse.
- Re-read the 3:6:9 guidelines carefully and follow them as closely as possible.
- Eat all of the suggested apples, they are critical to preparing the liver.
- Make sure you are drinking the full 16 ounces of celery juice. Read why here;
- Eliminate grains and meat on days 1 through 3 (as well as the ‘no’ foods).
- Add celery juice on days 1 through 3.
- Don’t skip the lemon water and hibiscus or lemon balm tea in the evenings. They are essential to overnight detoxification.
- Consider doing the Advanced 3:6:9 as outlined in Cleanse to Heal.
Pitaya / Dragon fruit
Frozen pitaya can be found in grocery and health food stores. In the Richmond Hill area, I have found it at Yummy Market (Dufferin and Major Mackenzie) and Nature’s Emporium (the freezer in the supplement section).
The same company makes a freeze dried powder. Nature’s Emporium now carries it as does Amazon.
You can also buy fresh pitaya, or Dragon Fruit as it’s commonly known (make sure it’s the red fleshed version – they are all red on the outside but the flesh can be yellow, white or red). I have found it at T & T Asian Supermarkets.
NOTE: both fresh and frozen red fleshed pitaya are relatively expensive. About $12 for an average sized fruit (which would make about 3 smoothies – I buy a few at a time, peel, chop and freeze) or $10 for a bag of four ½ cup pouches or frozen pitaya pulp. Use one pouch per smoothie.
- Dulse has been challenging to source at our local health food stores lately. It’s s key ingredient in the Heavy Metal Detox smoothie which is highly recommended once the 3:6:9 is over. The cleanse loosens up old deposits of toxins including heavy metals do drinking the 3:6:9 regualrly afterwards will finish the job the cleanse began.
- Here is an online source that we have used: https://www.omfoods.com/products/mushrooms-seaweeds-dulse-flakes-wild-harvested?_pos=1&_sid=6fd213075&_ss=r
- 3:6:9 shopping list
- adapt this list to your needs
Organic versus Conventional produce
Fruit and vegetables are always loaded with benefits whether they are organic or conventional.
That said, here is a list of foods where organic is best: berries, leafy greens, celery, stone fruit (peaches, plums, nectarines), apples, grapes, cherries, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes
Here are the cleanest foods (not as important to purchase organic): avocados, pineapple, cabbage, onions, peas, asparagus, mangoes, eggplant, melons, kiwi, cauliflower, grapefruit
I invite you to set aside a day for a self-retreat during the Nutritional Rebirth. This is a day of silence, meditation and self-care that allows you to settle into your Rebirth experience and be receptive to deeper unfolding and insights. Here are some ideas:
- Block off your chosen day (or part of the day) on your calendar and ask your family for support.
- Let yourself be in Natural Time.
- Take naps.
- Do longer and more frequent meditation sittings.
- Listen to a guided meditation by a favorite teacher or check out: //www.carolinedupont.com/listen-on-line/
- Take a restorative movement or yoga class.
- Be technology-free.
- Take a walk in a forest.
- Have a body work or energy work treatment.
- Go to bed early.
Meditations and emotional support
- The ClearBeing Meditation System, a 21-day on-line self-study course
- Complimentary meditations here: //www.carolinedupont.com/listen-on-line/
- A few links for emotional support:
- Simple perspectives for skillfully and kindly working with emotions (video)
- Transforming Illness and Suffering (a written piece by Eckart Tolle)
- What if emotions were a gift? (blog)
- Accessing Open-Hearted Presence for Life as It Is Right Now (guided meditation – 16 minutes)
- Chakra Nourish & Cleanse (talk and guided meditation – 30 minutes)
- What Is Your Greatest Aspiration? (15 minutes)
It’s not uncommon to feel cold during the cleanse with the intake of more cooling foods and less of the warming fats, animal products, cooked foods and grains. In time, as we heal (particularly the adrenals glands) the body is able to easily adjust to various temperatures. Here are some things you can do to ease the transition:
- Dress warmly: wear slippers, underlayers, scarves, even hats in the house.
- Eat your food at room temperature.
- Most fruit like apples, pears, bananas, tomatoes, oranges, etc. can have a permanent home on your countertop.
- Vegetables can be taken out of the fridge 30 minutes before making a salad.
- Frozen fruit can sit in the blender for up to an hour before making a smoothie.
- Do short bouts of exercise over the course of the day: a walk, a few rounds of sun salutes, some house chores, a round of squats or push-ups, etc.
- Drink your lemon water at room temperature or warm.
Some short talks on select subjects
- My book Deep Healing was written as a guide to Nutritional Cleanses. It is included in the price for first time participants. It can also be purchased at the meetings, through my web-site, Amazon, and possibly your local health food store.
- Includes physical, mental, emotional and spiritual guidance for the healing process, juice fast and cleanse guidance, juice and smoothie recipes, tea infusions and mineral broth recipes, emotional/spiritual healing)