Indigo Community Nutritional Rebirth
I’m so glad you’re with us.
Please bookmark this page, familiarize yourself with it and come back often for information, updates and inspiration.
- Sunday January 21st from 4 to 5.30 pm: Official beginning of the Indigo Community Nutritional Rebirth
- @ my home, 216 Rosemar Gardens in Richmond Hill
- includes teaching, addressing questions, ceremony with guided meditation and intention setting, food samples
- Wednesday January 24th from 6.30 to 7.30 pm: mid-Rebirth conference call with guided meditation and Q & A
- Sunday January 28th from 4 to 5.30 pm: End of the Indigo Community Nutritional Rebirth
- @ my home, 216 Rosemar Gardens in Richmond Hill
- includes where to go from here, teaching, Q & A, sharing experiences, closing meditation, celebratory snack.
- Join us from your home every morning from 6 to 6.45 am for Community Meditation. Feel the support of the group container.
No worries if you miss any of the events… recordings from previous events are posted below for you to listen to at your convenience.
NEXT ClearBeing Community Nutritional Rebirth… SPRING 2018
Preparing for the Nutritional Rebirth
- If you don’t have a blender, borrow or purchase one. A high-powered one like BlendTec or Vitamix is ideal. A juicer, although not necessary, can be helpful too. See the video below.
- Clear your schedule as much as possible for the week of the cleanse.
- Print the Rebirth Recipe booklet (below) and start experimenting with some of the recipes. Try celery juice, smoothies, salad meals, tea infusions and broths so that these habits become more natural.
- Purchase 6 to 8 unripe avocados about 5 days before the cleanse starts (the best way to ensure that they won’t be bruised) and let them ripen at room temperature. Once ripe (the stem end comes off easily), store them in the fridge where they will keep for a week.
- Make mineral broth (see recipes below and in Deep Healing)
- Purchase herbs for tea infusions (see below and Deep Healing).
- Reflect on your intention (s) for the Cleanse: physical, mental, emotional and/or spiritual.
- Commit to a daily meditation practice, for any length of time. See Guided Meditation links below.
- Read my book Deep Healing.
- Check out Anthony William’s books Medical Medium & Life Changing Foods (Amazon), blog, and sign up for the free Healing Path Course. Visit. www.medicalmedium.com .
216 Rosemar Gardens, Richmond Hill, Ontario , 905-884-5358 (2nd house on left with blue doors … please park on my side of the street only otherwise the road gets too narrow for my neighbours)
Conference call phone number and access code
Dial 1-800-511-7985 and enter the access code: 8053541#
Some short talks on select subjects
Cilantro: importance, how to buy and store (2 minutes)
Celery Juice: benefits and how to make (2 minutes)
Heavy Metal Detox Smoothie: the 5 main active ingredients (6 minutes)
see below for recommended brands
Tea Infusions, Mineral Broths and Wild Foods (3 minutes)
A Case For Fruit (4 minutes)
The Real Cause of Candida (1 minute)
Vegetables: Physical and Spiritual Benefits (3 minutes)
Why Low Fat (3 minutes)
Conference Call Recordings
Indigo Community Nutritional Rebirth mid-cleanse call January 24th
These are from a previous event and may be of interest for further information, to deepen your understanding or if you miss a gathering.
- Rebirth Recipes (this is a printable 20 page booklet with the guidelines, sample day, ideas and recipes).
What you will be eating everyday on the CCNR
- celery juice on an empty stomach
- heavy metal detox smoothie
- tea infusions
- infused water (water with lemon, lime, cucumber, grapefruit, mint, berries, etc. – see recipe booklet)
- As much raw fruit and watery vegetables as you’d like (celery, romaine lettuce, cucumber, fennel, spinach, etc)
Plus any or all of the following:
- fruit smoothie
- smoothie bowl
- fresh juice
- fruit salad
- salad meal
- raw spinach-based soup/stew
- mineral broth
- early morning: lemon water, or infused water, or thyme/sage tea, or tea infusion
- on an empty stomach: pure celery juice, or celery juice with a twist
- first meal: fruit, fruit salad, smoothie bowl, or fruit cereal with banana milk
- mid-morning: heavy metal detox smoothie
- noon to mid-afternoon: salad meal
- snack: fresh juice, fruit and vegetables (see snack ideas below)
- end of afternoon: another smoothie or fresh juice
- optional: spinach soup, everyday raw stew, or other raw soups, another salad, or fruit and vegetable plate
- drink tea infusions and mineral broths as desired
- drink water (+ lemon or lime) throughout the day
- Use only fruit and vegetables in your smoothies (avoid protein powders and added fats)
- Eat 1/2 to 1 avocado per day in salads, or blend with orange or lemon juice for a dressing
- Avoid nuts and seeds for the duration of the cleanse
- Eliminate oils (even cold-pressed)
- Eat as much as you want to satisfy your hunger, every hour or 2 is fine, and ideal for many. In order to rest the adrenal glands, it’s important to not let yourself get too hungry. You will likely find yourself eating more fruit than usual. Eight or more servings a day is not unusual, for example 3 bananas, 2 apples, 2 oranges, 2 cups berries, 3 cups melon.
- If there are fruit or vegetables that you are sensitive too (not that you are told you are, but from your own experience) then eliminate those for now. You will likely be able to add them back in the future. For the most part reactions to fruit and vegetables are a result of strong detoxification.
(these will slow down the process – see the Rebirth Booklet for further details)
- add one meal of steamed vegetables (greens like kale and spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, zucchini), or vegetable soup
- add starchy vegetables such as baked sweet potatoes, squash, potatoes
- add 2 Tbs nuts and seeds
- add a small piece of meat
After the 7-day Nutritional rebirth
Continue the Nutritional Rebirth
Move on to the Everyday Deep Healing Diet
- Keep your fruit and vegetable intake at 80% of your diet, as much raw as possible. Slowly add the following foods in the order shown, being mindful of how you feel as you add them back.
- cooked vegetables such as leafy greens, asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, etc.
- cooked starchy vegetables such as sweet potatoes, squashes, potatoes
- legumes such as chick peas, black beans, lentils, etc.
- nuts and seeds (keep moderate – ¼ cup /day)
- gluten-free whole grains (millet, quinoa, brown rice, buckwheat)
- liquid cold-pressed oils (max 2 Tbs /day)
- good quality meat
- Rebirth Shopping List (a basic list that you can add to depending on your preferences)… will last you 4 days or so.
Organic versus Conventional produce
Fruit and vegetables are always loaded with benefits whether they are organic or conventional.
That said, here is a list of foods where organic is best: berries, leafy greens, celery, stone fruit (peaches, plums, nectarines), apples, grapes, cherries, tomatoes, peppers, potatoes
Here are the cleanest foods (not as important to purchase organic): avocados, pineapple, cabbage, onions, peas, asparagus, mangoes, eggplant, melons, kiwi, cauliflower, grapefruit
- pictures of Rebirth meals, snacks and drinks
Recommended products and supplements
You can purchase these at most health food stores. The links are just so you can get a sense of what the product looks like.
- Gandalf Hawaiian Spirulina: available at most health food stores, I also like Giddy Yoyo Incan Spirulina
- Barley Grass juice Powder: Organic Traditions
- Dulse flakes: Maine Coast Sea Vegetables
- Traditional Medicinals has good Raspberry, Nettle, Lemon Balm, Licorice Root and Dandelion Root teas in bags. Health food stores and many gorcery stores carry this brand,
- My book Deep Healing was written as a guide to Nutritional Cleanses. It is included in the price for first time participants. It can also be purchased at the meetings, through my web-site, Amazon, and possibly your local health food store.
- Includes physical, mental, emotional and spiritual guidance for the healing process, juice fast and cleanse guidance, juice and smoothie recipes, tea infusions and mineral broth recipes, emotional/spiritual healing)
- Medical Medium, Life Changing Foods and Thyroid Healing by Anthony Williams, www.medicalmedium.com
- check out his blog
- sign up for his free Healing Path Course (on the home page of his web-site)
- Listen to his weekly talks on Hay House Radio https://www.hayhouseradio.com/#!/ (you need to take a yearly membership to do this – around $25 dollars)
- Enlightened Eating by Caroline Dupont (juice and smoothie recipes, post-Rebirth nutrition and recipes)
- Guidance: I offer private sessions for nutritional guidance, emotional healing, and soul coaching through your Rebirth Cleanse.
Meditations and emotional support
- The ClearBeing Meditation System, a 21-day on-line self-study course
- complimentary meditations here: //www.carolinedupont.com/listen-on-line/
- A few links for emotional support:
- Transforming Illness and Suffering (a written piece by Eckart Tolle)
- What if emotions were a gift? (blog)
- Accessing Open-Hearted Presence for Life as It Is Right Now (guided meditation – 16 minutes)
- Chakra Nourish & Cleanse (talk and guided meditation – 30 minutes
- What Is Your Greatest Aspiration? (15 minutes)
- Additional Cleansing Practices, excerpted from the book Deep Healing
Newmarket: Kimberly Peace
Richmond Hill: Tinna Dimou
Richmond Hill: Amanda Dejak
Tea Infusion Herbs
- Find Recipes in Deep Healing and in the Rebirth Recipes above.
- Purchase individual teas in bulk or in tea bags at your local health food store.
- Traditional Medicinals has good Raspberry, Nettle, Lemon Balm and Licorice Root teas in bags. Health food stores and many grocery stores carry this brand, http://www.traditionalmedicinals.com/product_categories/herbal-teas/
- Purchase in bulk from Richters Herbs: http://www.richters.com/ (they will deliver)
- This can be a good addition to your cleanse.
- Order through Caroline (pick-up is the meeting of the first day of the fast)
- Purchase directly from Dynamic Greens http://www.dynamicgreens.com/?id=Caroline-Dupont. They will deliver anywhere in North America. Minimum 10 sheets.
- Wheatgrass usage protocols
- How to open and use the wheatgrass juice
- Check out the frozen section of your local health food store.