- Sunday January 22nd from 4 to 5.30 pm: Official beginning of the Indigo Community Nutritional Rebirth
- includes addressing questions, ceremony with guided meditation and intention setting, food samples
- Wednesday January 25th from 6.30 to 7.30 pm: mid-Rebirth conference call with guided meditation and Q & A
- Sunday January 29th from 4 to 5.30 pm: End of the Indigo Community Nutritional Rebirth
- includes where to go from here, Q & A, sharing experiences, closing meditation, celebratory snack
- Every morning during the cleanse, join us from your home anytime between 6.30 to 7.15 am for Community Meditation. Feel the support of the group container.
Preparing for the Nutritional Rebirth:
- Read my book Deep Healing, available at the meetings.
- If you don’t have a blender, borrow or purchase one. A high-powered one like BlendTec or Vitamix is ideal. A juicer, although not necessary, can be helpful too. See the video below.
- Clear your schedule as much as possible for the week of the cleanse so you have time for self-care, and to rest.
- Start experimenting with some of the recipes. Try celery juice, smoothies, salad meals, tea infusions and broths so that these habits become more natural.
- Purchase 6 to 8 unripe avocados (the best way to ensure that they won’t be bruised) and let them ripen at room temperature. Once ripe, store them in the fridge where they will keep for a week.
- Make mineral broth (see recipes below and in Deep Healing).
- Decide which cleansing options you will add to your cleanse and purchase the equipment you will need. Refer to Chapter 7 of Deep Healing and the videos below.
- Purchase herbs for tea infusions (see below and Deep Healing).
- Reflect on your intention (s) for the Cleanse: physical, mental, emotional and/or spiritual.
- Commit to a daily meditation practice, for any length of time. See Guided Meditation links below.
- Check out Anthony William’s books Medical Medium and Life Changing Foods, blog, and sign up for the free Healing Path Course. Visit. www.medicalmedium.com .
Indigo Yoga address
- 10815 Bathurst St, Richmond Hill, Ontario
Conference call phone number and access code
Dial 1-800-511-7985 and enter the access code: 8053541#
Conference Call Recordings
(click on the title to access an MP3 that can be saved on your device)
– from Fall 2106 ClearBeing Nutritional Rebirth, 1 hour 10 minute
- Rebirth Recipes (this is a printable 20 page booklet with the guidelines, sample day, ideas and recipes).
What you will be eating everyday on the CCNR
- celery juice on an empty stomach
- heavy metal detox smoothie
- tea infusions
- infused water
- As much raw fruit and watery vegetables as you’d like (celery, romaine lettuce, cucumber, fennel, spinach, etc)
Plus any or all of the following:
- fruit smoothie
- fresh juice
- fruit salad
- salad meal
- raw spinach-based soup/stew
- mineral broth
- early morning: lemon water, or infused water, or thyme tea, or tea infusion
- on an empty stomach: pure celery juice, or celery juice with a twist
- first meal: fruit, fruit salad, or fruit cereal with banana milk
- mid-morning: heavy metal detox smoothie
- noon to mid-afternoon: salad meal
- snack: fresh juice, fruit and vegetables (see snack ideas below)
- end of afternoon: another smoothie or fresh juice
- optional: spinach soup, everyday raw stew, or other raw soups, another salad, or fruit and vegetable plate
- drink tea infusions and mineral broths as desired
- drink water (+ lemon or lime) throughout the day
- Use only fruit and vegetables in your smoothies (avoid protein powders and added fats)
- Eat 1/2 to 1 avocado per day in salads, or blend with orange or lemon juice for a dressing
- Avoid nuts and seeds for the duration of the cleanse
- Eliminate oils (even cold-pressed)
- Eat as much as you want to satisfy your hunger, every hour or 2 is fine, and ideal for many. In order to rest the adrenal glands, it’s important to not let yourself get too hungry. You will likely find yourself eating more fruit than usual. Eight or more servings a day is not unusual, for example 3 bananas, 2 apples, 2 oranges, 2 cups berries, 3 cups melon.
- If there are fruit or vegetables that you are sensitive too (not that you are told you are, but from your own experience) then eliminate those for now. You will likely be able to add them back in the future. For the most part reactions to fruit and vegetables are a result of strong detoxification.
- Try to choose organic, but just do your best according to your means and availability.
(these will slow down the process)
- add one meal of steamed vegetables (greens like kale and spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, zucchini), or vegetable soup
- add starchy vegetables such as baked sweet potatoes, squash, potatoes
- add 1 to 2 Tbs nuts and seeds
After the 7-day Nutritional rebirth
Continue the Nutritional Rebirth
Move on to the Everyday Deep Healing Diet
- Keep your fruit and vegetable intake at 80% of your diet, as much raw as possible. Slowly add the following foods in the order shown, being mindful of how you feel as you add them back.
- cooked vegetables such as leafy greens, asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, etc.
- cooked starchy vegetables such as sweet potatoes, squashes, potatoes
- legumes such as chick peas, black beans, lentils, etc.
- nuts and seeds (keep moderate – ¼ cup /day)
- gluten-free whole grains (millet, quinoa, brown rice, buckwheat)
- liquid cold-pressed oils (max 2 Tbs /day)
- good quality meat
- Rebirth Shopping List (a basic list that you can add to depending on your preferences)… will last you 4 days or so.
- pictures of Rebirth meals, snacks and drinks
Recommended products and supplements:
You can purchase these at most health food stores. The links are just so you can get a sense of what the product looks like.
- Gandalf Hawaiian Spirulina: available at most health food stores, I also like Giddy Yoyo Incan Spirulina
- Barley Grass juice Powder: Organic Traditions
- Dulse flakes: Maine Coast Sea Vegetables
- Traditional Medicinals has good Raspberry, Nettle, Lemon Balm, Licorice Root and Dandelion Root teas in bags. Health food stores and many gorcery stores carry this brand,
- My book Deep Healing was written as a guide to Nutritional Cleanses. It can be purchased at the meetings, through my web-site, Amazon, and possibly your local health food store.
- Includes physical, mental, emotional and spiritual guidance for the healing process, juice fast and cleanse guidance, juice and smoothie recipes, tea infusions and mineral broth recipes, emotional/spiritual healing
Medical Medium by Anthony Williams, www.medicalmedium.com
- check out his blog
- purchase his books, Medical Medium and Life Changing Foods
- sign up for his free Healing Path Course (on the home page of his web-site)
- Listen to his weekly talks on Hay House Radio https://www.hayhouseradio.com/#!/ (you need to take a yearly membership to do this – around $25 dollars)
Enlightened Eating by Caroline Dupont (juice and smoothie recipes, post-Rebirth nutrition and recipes)
A few links for emotional support:
- Transforming Illness and Suffering (a written piece by Eckart Tolle)
- What if emotions were a gift? (blog)
- Accessing Open-Hearted Presence for Life as It Is Right Now (guided meditation – 16 minutes)
- Chakra Nourish & Cleanse (talk and guided meditation – 30 minutes)
- more meditations here: //www.carolinedupont.com/listen-on-line/
Guided Meditation links
I also have 2 Guided Meditation CDs available for purchase:
And here are 2 Meditation Courses that will compliment your cleanse. You receive downloadable sessions which include a talk and a guided meditation:
- Additional Cleansing Practices, excerpted from the book Deep Healing
Newmarket: Kimberly Peace
Richmond Hill: Tinna Dimou
Tea Infusion Herbs
- Find Recipes in Deep Healing and in the Rebirth Recipes above.
- Purchase individual teas in bulk or in tea bags at your local health food store.
- Traditional Medicinals has good Raspberry, Nettle, Lemon Balm and Licorice Root teas in bags. Health food stores and many grocery stores carry this brand, http://www.traditionalmedicinals.com/product_categories/herbal-teas/
- Purchase in bulk from Richters Herbs: http://www.richters.com/ (they will deliver)
- This can be a good addition to your cleanse.
- Order through Caroline (pick-up is the meeting of the first day of the fast)
- Purchase directly from Dynamic Greens http://www.dynamicgreens.com/?id=Caroline-Dupont. They will deliver anywhere in North America. Minimum 10 sheets.
- Wheatgrass usage protocols
- How to open and use the wheatgrass juice
- Check out the frozen section of your local health food store.