Transforming Your Empathic Nature Into the Gift That It Is
For those of us who feel deeply,
the conditioning that we have received around feelings and emotions
often prevents us from bringing our much needed contribution to the world.
Do you find yourself thinking or saying any of the following?
- I feel other people’s pain and it’s too much sometimes.
- Strange feelings suddenly appear and I don’t know where they come from.
- I feel overwhelmed by the world’s suffering.
- I want to help more but I don’t have the energy.
- I don’t know what to do with all the things I’m feeling.
- I have to be selective because certain environments drain me.
Join me on Wednesday May 6th, from 7 to 8 pm via zoom video conference.
I’ll be approaching this topic by encouraging you to consider some core beliefs that you might hold, perhaps even unconsciously, and offering alternative or additional perspectives to consider.
- I have to protect myself from certain feelings … AND / OR … The more I open myself to challenging feelings with kindness and curiosity the more I discover my resilience.
- Challenging emotions are caused by someone or something outside of me … AND / OR … Others evoke feelings that are ready to be acknowledged and integrated in me.
- I don’t have the capacity to feel intense emotions … AND / OR … My deepest nature has space for all things.
- I’m sensitive and therefore need to be careful what I expose myself to … AND / OR … My sensitivity is a sign that I’m deeply connected to life and I have meaningful and critical contributions to make.
I’ll also be sharing about the upcoming
ClearBeing Soul Coach Primer for Empaths Course
and answering questions.
A recording will be available if you can’t attend in person.