Come As You Are, Be As You Are
ClearBeing Home Fitness Program
- Wednesday April 8th @ 1 pm EST (30 minutes)
- Zoom link
- Everyone is welcome and there is no charge.
- Recording will be posted on this page.
Indigo Yoga Studio, where I teach regular classes, now has a private Facebook member’s page where my Sunday and Tuesday classes will be offered. I want to help this small business survive the coronavirus crisis.
If you are already a member of Indigo Yoga Studio you should have received an email regarding how to get access to the Facebook Page. Please visit the Members of Indigo Yoga Studio facebook page and request to be added. You will then have access to all of the classes.
If you are not a member and would like to have access to my classes and those of other wonderful instructors visit https://www.indigoyogastudio.ca/online-yoga-classes/.
I will continue to offer a free hour-long restorative yoga & meditation class on Fridays from 2 to 3 pm EST. I will also start recording the classes and post them below.
Here is the zoom link:
- Find a quiet space.
- If this is your first time joining, I suggest you log on 10 to 15 minutes early.
- Click on the link above which will connect us virtually on your screen.
- Make sure your audio stays off (you will be able to hear me but the background noise in your house will be muted). Your video can be on or off.
- Have a yoga mat, some pillows, a blanket or 2, or any yoga props that you currently own (bolster, blocks and eye pillow for example)
- Text or call 905-884-5358 if you have any issues.
There is no cost to attend (but you can make a donation here).
A yoga class is an opportunity to connect with a deeper and truer experience of ourselves and of Life.
This has always been the source of true healing and peace.
As we connect and move from that which is already whole, all that is false and limiting falls away naturally.
Then, our body, mind and spirit come into balance and thrive.
Video Recordings of Restorative & Meditation classes
Restorative & Meditation Yoga
- Sundays from 10.30 to 11.45 am
- Tuesdays from 8.30 to 9.45 pm
- Fridays from 2 to 3.15 pm
Restorative Yoga is a yoga practice designed to restore the nervous system and help release deep held tensions. This class incorporates gentle yoga movements along with props (blocks, bolsters, blankets, etc) to facilitate in opening and relaxing the body and mind in a safe and assisted way. For any level student seeking to reduce the effects of stress.
- Meditation is simply a conscious connection with the radiance of our true Being. Through restorative movements & postures, as well as guidance around navigating the inner world of body, mind, emotions & energy we strengthen our connection to Soul. The deliberate, quiet and mindful pace creates the possibility of greater awareness & intimacy with the whole self than is generally available in daily life and more active movement forms. Tending to ourselves in this way allows for the soul to more consistently inform our human life, leading to authentic joy, harmony & peace.
- @ Indigo Yoga in Richmond Hill (check on-line schedule for dates)