Reclaim your natural state of peace, health & true expression
Sundays from 9 to 10.15 am EST through Indigo Tribe Academy
- Class format: Gentle mindful movements and long-held pleasant supported postures, with guided meditation & teachings woven throughout, to restore the nervous system and help release deeply held physical, mental & emotional tensions.
Module 2: Mastering the Mind
- Dates: April 11, 18, 25, May 2 2021 (4 sessions)
- Open & relax the whole self in a safe & assisted way to create greater awareness & intimacy with your being & Life itself.
- Learn to relate to the mind & thoughts in a wholesome way.
- Understand the nature of the mind from your own experience.
- Include other ways of knowing in your moment to moment perspective.
- Practice being the perceiver of thoughts to reduce their impact on the emotional being.
- Make peace with the mind and allow it to come into balance naturally.
- Transform the mind into an ally for your highest expression.
- Recordings are available for missed classes
- Cost: $80
Suggested props to get the most out of this class:
- yoga mat
- 1 or 2 blankets
- classic yoga props like a bolster & blocks are helpful but you can also use pillows and cushions.
Video Recordings of Restorative & Meditation classes
- May 15 – Restoring and revitalizing the nervous system.
- May 8 – Finding solutions by letting go of trying to find solutions.
- May 1 – Chakra meditation and energy awareness.
- April 26 – Awakening is relaxing into our true nature. We explored physical, emotional and mental tension through the postures. How to meet them and how to connect to the relaxation that’s already happening through the intelligence of our being.
- April 24 – Dedicated to the care of our hearts through movement, awareness and my version of Metta (Loving Kindness Meditation), to ourselves and others. May you be happy; may you be healthy; may you experience loving kindness; may you enjoy the gifts of your talents and abilities; and may you accept what is.
- April 17 – Anchoring in Presence within rapidly shifting emotional states
- April 10 – Meeting our whole selves moment to moment to moment.
- April 3 – Supporting your body so it can best support you.
- March 29: Tending to the body, the mind, the emotions, the soul in any circumstance, and accessing peace.
ClearBeing Home Fitness Program
- a 30-minute program that developed 13 or so years ago when I was wanting to bring joy back into my ‘exercise’ routine.
- ClearBeing Home Fitness descriptor
- Here is the recording that I did on April 8th: https://vimeo.com/405531184
- The sound quality isn’t the best but hopefully you get the gist of it.
- Essentially you put on music you like to dance to… then alternate between dance, strengthening exercises, yoga flow, and maybe jumping on a rebounder!