Come As You Are, Be As You Are
ClearBeing Home Fitness Program
- a 30-minute program that developed 13 or so years ago when I was wanting to bring joy back into my ‘exercise’ routine.
- ClearBeing Home Fitness descriptor
- Here is the recording that I did on April 8th: https://vimeo.com/405531184
- The sound quality isn’t the best but hopefully you get the gist of it. My son and I plan on re-recording this soon with better sound quality.
- Essentially you put on music you like to dance to… then alternate between dance, strengthening exercises, yoga flow, and maybe jumping on a rebounder!
Restorative & Meditation Classes
During the Covid pandemic I’m offering a complimentary hour-long restorative yoga & meditation class on Fridays from 2 to 3 pm EST. If you can’t make it in person, see the recordings below. The last class will be on Friday May 15th.
Here is the zoom link: Restorative Yoga and Meditation, Fridays from 2 to 3 pm
- Find a quiet space.
- If this is your first time joining, I suggest you log on 10 to 15 minutes early.
- Click on the link above which will connect us virtually on your screen.
- Make sure your audio and video stay off (you will be able to hear me but the background noise in your house will be muted).
- Have a yoga mat, some pillows, a blanket or 2, a chair, and/or any yoga props that you currently own (bolster, blocks and eye pillow for example)
- Text or call 905-884-5358 if you have any issues.
- There is no cost to attend (but you can make a donation here).
Video Recordings of Restorative & Meditation classes
- May 15 – Restoring and revitalizing the nervous system.
- May 8 – Finding solutions by letting go of trying to find solutions.
- May 1 – Chakra meditation and energy awareness.
- April 26 – Awakening is relaxing into our true nature. We explored physical, emotional and mental tension through the postures. How to meet them and how to connect to the relaxation that’s already happening through the intelligence of our being.
- April 24 – Dedicated to the care of our hearts through movement, awareness and my version of Metta (Loving Kindness Meditation), to ourselves and others. May you be happy; may you be healthy; may you experience loving kindness; may you enjoy the gifts of your talents and abilities; and may you accept what is.
- April 17 – Anchoring in Presence within rapidly shifting emotional states
- April 10 – Meeting our whole selves moment to moment to moment.
- April 3 – Supporting your body so it can best support you.
- March 29: Tending to the body, the mind, the emotions, the soul in any circumstance, and accessing peace.
More Yoga classes from Indigo Yoga Studio
Indigo Yoga Studio, where I teach regular classes, now has a private Facebook member’s page where my Sunday and Tuesday classes will be offered. I want to help this small business survive the coronavirus crisis.
If you are already a member of Indigo Yoga Studio you should have received an email regarding how to get access to the Facebook Page. Please visit the Members of Indigo Yoga Studio facebook page and request to be added. You will then have access to all of the classes.
If you are not a member and would like to have access to my classes and those of other wonderful instructors visit https://www.indigoyogastudio.ca/online-yoga-classes/.
A yoga class is an opportunity to connect with a deeper and truer experience of ourselves and of Life.
This has always been the source of true healing and peace.
As we connect and move from that which is already whole, all that is false and limiting falls away naturally.
Then, our body, mind and spirit come into balance and thrive.
Restorative & Meditation Yoga
- Sundays from 10.30 to 11.45 am
- Tuesdays from 8.30 to 9.45 pm
- Fridays from 2 to 3.15 pm
Restorative Yoga is a yoga practice designed to restore the nervous system and help release deep held tensions. This class incorporates gentle yoga movements along with props (blocks, bolsters, blankets, etc) to facilitate in opening and relaxing the body and mind in a safe and assisted way. For any level student seeking to reduce the effects of stress.
- Meditation is simply a conscious connection with the radiance of our true Being. Through restorative movements & postures, as well as guidance around navigating the inner world of body, mind, emotions & energy we strengthen our connection to Soul. The deliberate, quiet and mindful pace creates the possibility of greater awareness & intimacy with the whole self than is generally available in daily life and more active movement forms. Tending to ourselves in this way allows for the soul to more consistently inform our human life, leading to authentic joy, harmony & peace.
- @ Indigo Yoga in Richmond Hill (check on-line schedule for dates)