“All the darkness in the world
cannot extinguish the light of a single candle.”
An on-line self-study course
Everyone has their own story with a unique mixture of trials and successes, big and small. My life has brought me many wonderful things but also numerous challenges including heart-break, financial and health issues. There have been periods of feeling lost, unhappy, insecure, overwhelmed, stuck and afraid.
Thankfully, I’ve uncovered a way to navigate my life with greater peace, acceptance, curiosity and joy.
The truth is I don’t know where I would be today without a meditation practice.
It has been a source of solace and guidance in virtually every aspect of my life: relationships, child-raising, health, life purpose, work, decision making, creativity, intuition, and more.
It’s natural for me to want to share what I’ve learned with others through a variety of meditation offerings.
For the past 20 years I’ve taught meditation to thousands of people. The ongoing question that I ask is how can I bring this priceless practice to people in an easy to understand, non-dogmatic and practical way?
While I love teaching meditation in person at classes and retreats, I wanted to create a program for you that you can access on your own anywhere, anytime. One that will be delivered to you in bite-sized pieces, that will give you noticeable benefits, and will be a joy to participate in, and re-visit.
Are you wanting to renew or refresh your meditation practice?
Are you completely new to meditation and ready to start?
Have you tried meditation in the past but given up?
Could you use some help getting over the current hump in your life?
Do you sense that there is more to life but not sure how to find it?
The ClearBeing Meditation System is designed for ordinary people living in extraordinary times.
- Receive 21 guided meditations centering on various topics.
- The teachings are woven into the guided meditations for greater integration.
- Spend just 15 to 20 minutes a day and experience deep insights and ongoing benefits.
- Feel your confidence increase as each lesson methodically builds on the next.
- Experience the relief that comes when you realize that meditation practice is not meant to help you to escape from your life, but to enter more deeply into your life as it is, and to see it with fresh eyes.
- Become available to the crucial lessons that are here for you in the midst of every moment.
- The material can be accessed from your computer or phone at your convenience.
- The meditations are yours to keep and listen to again anytime.
Although meditation is an ancient practice, because many approaches were developed and used by monks and ascetics, it’s rare to find a body-based system that helps you to whole-heartedly embrace your life in culture as a partner, parent and/or householder. What makes the ClearBeing Meditation System unique is that I’ve designed it to address issues that you face as a human being living in the modern world. Someone who goes to work, pays bills, has responsibilities to fulfill, and relationships to navigate.
The ClearBeing Meditation System addresses virtually every aspect of your life. For example, you will learn how to:
- Settle the body.
- Deal with your busy mind.
- Address challenging emotions.
- Clear the chakras and energy system.
- Access the peace of Presence.
Beyond that, once you’ve established a foundational practice we’ll explore how meditation can help you to:
- Heal your body of physical symptoms.
- Overcome addictions.
- Make decisions by increasing clarity.
- Create harmony in relationships.
- Align with your authentic life path.
In addition you will learn how to approach some of these common states that show up in meditation (and life):
I understand that it may be important for you to know a little about my meditation-related experience, so here is a summary:
- I attended and practiced level 1, 2, and 3 of Babaji’s Kriya Yoga with Marshall Govindan.
- I completed Balanced Life’s 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training with Shasta Townsend.
- I attended Michael Stone’s year-long Mindfulness Meditation in Clinical Practice program.
- I’ve attended 1 or 2 week-long silent retreats with Adyashanti, Mukti, and Sharon Landrith per year for the past 15 years.
- I did a solo 40-day silent retreat in 2015.
- I’ve taught dozens of meditation courses and led multiple 1 to 5 day silent retreats.
- I currently teach ongoing meditation Circles and yoga classes.
- My experience with energy work, physical healing, nutrition and intuitive movement enhance my capacity to bring meditation into the body and keep it real.
- I’ve had a personal daily meditation practice for the past 15 years. (Like most people, it was on and off before that.)
You won’t find the ClearBeing Meditation System anywhere else
because I’m not teaching what I’ve learned from others.
I’m sharing what I’ve learned from Life,
from my own genuine experience,
and as a seasoned meditation teacher.
Listen to some excerpts:
Healing The Body:
Resistance Is Futile:
Here are the topics of the 21 meditations. Each one is between 15 and 20 minutes long:
- Be Still
- Allow Everything To Be As It Is
- Notice What’s Noticing
- What To Do With the Mind
- Relax A Little Bit More
- Meeting Emotions
- Journey Through the Chakras
- Clearing the Central Channel
- Experiencing the Qualities of Presence
- Resistance is Futile
- Navigating Relationships
- Healing the Body
- Meeting Addictions
- Freeing Stuckness
- Meeting the Evaluator
- Everything Exists Within You
- Hindrances to Meditation: irritation, agitation, slothfulness, sense desire, and doubt
- I Am
Choose what you’d like to pay
I’m offering this course on a sliding scale with the option of selecting how much you want to pay.
This is the amount for all 21 meditations, and no matter what you pay everyone gets the same program.
Select your purchase price here:
Blessings and joy,