Welcome to your participant’s page
Please bookmark this page and familiarize yourself with the information
Schedule & Zoom link
Sunday January 2nd, 2022 (all times are EST)
8 – 8.30 am EST – self-guided meditation
9.30 – 10.30 am EST – opening, talk & centering
11 am – noon EST – Restorative yoga & meditation
1.30 – 3 pm EST – Meditation & dialogues
3.30 – 5 pm EST – Meditation, dialogues & closing
Zoom link for all sessions: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81601019211?pwd=T3dSSHpTSFU0ZktPZlM2VitVMWlSdz09 (Hey Jenn just exposing this so you can copy)
- To join the meeting, please click the Zoom link provided above.
- If this is your first time using Zoom you will be prompted to download a small piece of software to join the meeting. Please click ‘ok’ for every notification that appears during this process. You will then be asked to enter your name and e-mail address and after doing so you will be connected to the meeting.
- You can watch a short video on how to join a Zoom meeting here: here
- You can join the meeting from a PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone.
- Please make sure you’re seated in a comfortable, quiet space with a good internet connection.
- For the Restorative Yoga session please have a yoga mat, a blanket or 2, and a few pillows available, and/or any yoga props you might own.
- There will be opportunities to connect on-screen with Caroline and explore whatever arises for you in the moment. Please note that she won’t be taking questions from the chat box.
- After the initial talk and meditation you will have the opportunity to ‘raise your hand’ if you wish to connect on-screen. This feature is visible when you hover your mouse at the bottom of the screen and click on Reactions > Raise Hand. On a mobile device you can find it under More > Raise Hand.
- When it is your turn, I’ll ask you to unmute your microphone. At this time please also turn on your video, if you have not already done so.
- The meetings will be live and will be recorded. The recordings will be posted on the home page afterwards and by participating you automatically agree to a publication of the visual and audio recordings. If you wish to go on screen with me but don’t wish your part to be shared on the home page please let me know and your request will be honoured.
In order to get the most out of this day retreat I recommend that you follow these guidelines:
- Spend as much time as possible in silence from Saturday evening onwards.
- Drink plenty of water and eat healthy food over the weekend (refrain from alcohol, smoking, junk food, drug use)
- While not in zoom meetings spend time in meditation or in nature. Journaling could also be helpful.
- Refrain from watching TV, movies, socializing, surfing the internet and social media.
- Set a focused intention for our retreat day to deepen into presence and create a sacred space for your participation.
Suggested Practices & links
- Guided Meditations
- Restorative Yoga & Meditation (1 hour classes)- Have a few pillows available and/or a yoga bolster, a blanket.
Create a schedule from a place of nurturing that you look forward to. Below is an example of activities and practices from morning to evening…
- Early dinner, early to bed Saturday night
- 8.30 am: light breakfast
- 8 am: silent sitting
- 8.30 am: light breakfast
- 9.30 am: opening session (live)
- 10.30 am: break (journaling, outdoor walk, rest)
- 11 am: Restorative Yoga and Meditation (live)
- noon: lunch & break (journaling, outdoor walk, rest)
- 1.30 pm: meditation & dialogues
- 3 pm: break (journaling, outdoor walk, rest)
- 3.30 pm: meditation & dialogues
- 5 pm: end of retreat
Everyday Deep Healing Sample Menu
- Upon rising; lemon water
- celery juice
- fruit, fruit bowl, smoothie or smoothie bowl
- Lunch: hearty salad meal and/or soup and/or steamed vegetables, potatoes or sweet potatoes
- Snacks: fruit in combination with celery and cucumber
- Teas: lemon balm, hibiscus, nettle, chaga, dandelion root, etc.