“In order for the practice to be easy and successful
it is very helpful to practice with a community called a Sangha.
The presence of those who practice mindful living
is a great support and encouragement to us.”
Thich Nhat Hanh
ClearBeing Meditation is an approach to meditation
that has unfolded through my experience with buddhist, yogic and non-dual meditation,
energy work, mystical principles, healing and soul-guided living.
The main purpose of ClearBeing Meditation
is to point you towards the peace, well-being, clarity and freedom of your true nature
so that you can then bring that awareness into your physical existence
and serve Life in your unique way
- Join us from your home every morning from 6.30 to 7.15 am for any period of time.
- If you’d like to join us in person text me @ 905-884-5358 by 9 pm the night before.
- See below for the dates I will not be here
- 216 Rosemar Gardens in Richmond Hill, Ontario (2nd house on left with blue doors)
- please park on my side of the street only
- come in through the front door and head downstairs, no need to knock
- meditation cushions as well as chairs are available
- all levels of experience are welcome
- by donation
Dates when there will be no community meditation:
- Saturday October 6
- Sunday October 7
- Monday October 8
Stay tuned for Silent Sundays staring in November.
Deep Healing Circles
- These 8-week series incorporate teaching, guided and silent meditations, group exercises, movement, pranayama (breathwork), and more.
- Classes take place at my home studio, and via conference call.
- Find out more here: //www.carolinedupont.com/deep-healing-circles/