(come to any or all)
November 3rd, 2019 from 2 to 6 pm
December 1st, 2019 from 2 to 6 pm
January 5th, 2020 from 2 to 6 pm
2 to 2.45 pm – welcome, song & centering meditation
3 to 3.45 pm – gentle movement & guided meditation
4.00 to 4.45 pm – gentle movement & silent meditation
5.00 to 6 pm – sharing, teaching, questions
~ All are welcome ~
- Learn, deepen & refresh your meditation practice;
- Take time away from your usual demands, and spend time in stillness;
- Let go more easily into the flow of life, and deepen into trust;
- See your patterns with increased clarity and compassion, and use them as a stepping off point for evolution;
- Gain new perspective on challenges, both personal and global, and relax into peace;
- Re-vitalize your body, and set the foundation for lifelong health.
Location: Indigo Yoga Studio in Richmond Hill
Cost: $36 + HST
Registration: Indigo Yoga Studio. Space is limited
- You will receive a welcome email the week before our gathering.
- Dress comfortably in layers.
- It’s really helpful to find a comfortable sitting position. Some meditation props are available for floor seating but bring your own props (meditation cushion or back-jack) if you have them or a folding chair if that is better for your body.
- Feel free to journal during breaks.
- Bring light snacks, water and/or tea for breaks if desired.