Sundays from 1 to 5 pm @ my home studio in Richmond Hill.
1 to 1.45 pm – welcome, gentle movement and centering
2 to 2.45 pm – guided meditation
3.00 to 3.45 pm – silent meditation
4.00 to 5 pm – sharing, teaching, questions
~ All are welcome ~
- Learn, deepen & refresh your meditation practice;
- Take time away from your usual demands, and spend time in stillness;
- Let go more easily into the flow of life, and deepen into trust;
- See your patterns with increased clarity and compassion, and use them as a stepping off point for evolution;
- Gain new perspective on challenges, both personal and global, and relax into peace;
- Re-vitalize your body, and set the foundation for lifelong health.
Sundays from 1 to 5 pm
(come to any or all)
November 11th, 2018
December 2nd, 2018
January 6th 2019
February 3rd, 2019
March 3rd, 2019
May 5th, 2019
June 2nd, 2019
Location: Indigo Yoga Studio, Richmond Hill
Registration: Indigo Yoga Studio. Space is limited
- Dress comfortably in layers.
- It’s really helpful to find a comfortable sitting position. Some meditation props are available for floor seating but bring your own props (meditation cushion or back-jack) if you have them or a folding chair if that is better for your body.
- Feel free to journal during breaks.
- Bring light snacks, water and/or tea for breaks if desired.