Come As You Are, Be As You Are
A yoga class is an opportunity to connect with a deeper and truer experience of ourselves and of Life. This has always been the source of true healing. As we connect and move from that which is already whole, all that is false and limiting falls away naturally. Then, our body, mind and spirit come into balance and thrive.
Current ongoing classes:
Restorative & Meditation Yoga
- Sundays from 10.30 to 11.45 am
- Tuesdays from 8.30 to 9.45 pm
- Fridays from 2 to 3.15 pm
Restorative Yoga is a yoga practice designed to restore the nervous system and help release deep held tensions. This class incorporates gentle yoga movements along with props (blocks, bolsters, blankets, etc) to facilitate in opening and relaxing the body and mind in a safe and assisted way. For any level student seeking to reduce the effects of stress.
- Meditation is simply a conscious connection with the radiance of our true Being. Through restorative movements & postures, as well as guidance around navigating the inner world of body, mind, emotions & energy we strengthen our connection to Soul. The deliberate, quiet and mindful pace creates the possibility of greater awareness & intimacy with the whole self than is generally available in daily life and more active movement forms. Tending to ourselves in this way allows for the soul to more consistently inform our human life, leading to authentic joy, harmony & peace.
- @ Indigo Yoga in Richmond Hill (check on-line schedule for dates)