Come As You Are, Be As You Are
A yoga class is an opportunity to connect with a deeper and truer experience of ourselves and of Life. This has always been the source of true healing. As we connect and move from that which is already whole, all that is false and limiting falls away naturally. Then, our body, mind and spirit come into balance and thrive.
Current ongoing classes:
- Sundays from 10.30 to 11.45 am
- Tuesdays from 8.30 to 9.45 pm
Restorative Yoga is a yoga practice designed to restore the nervous system and help release deep held tensions. This class incorporates gentle yoga movements along with props (blocks, bolsters, blankets, etc) to facilitate in opening and relaxing the body and mind in a safe and assisted way. For any level student seeking to reduce the effects of stress.
- @ Indigo Yoga in Richmond Hill (check on-line schedule for dates)
Yin Yang Yoga
- Wednesdays from 8 to 9.15 pm
- Fridays from noon to 1.15 pm
This class focuses on aligning with your innermost self through centering, slow flowing yoga postures for the first part of the class, followed by longer held deep postures. A meditative attitude is encouraged throughout. In addition to postures, classes include teaching, breathwork, the culturing of mindfulness and energy clearing.
- @ Indigo Yoga in Richmond Hill
These are the primary components of any ClearBeing Yoga class:
- Yoga postures (asana): benefiting from structured movement to open and strengthen the physical and energetic body in a balanced and safe way.
- Intuitive movement: listening deeply to create a healthy relationship with the body, moving freely and creatively, and accessing joy and comfort.
- Breathwork (pranayama): exploring the natural breath, returning to fluid and full breathing, unearthing blocked energy in the body.
- Sacred song (kirtan): freeing the voice, and opening the heart.
- Energy work: hands on, transmitted, and through awareness… opening to healing vibrations and clearing stagnant energies.
- Meditation and awareness: connecting to stillness and an inner availability to life as it is to access authentic transformation.