“In order for the practice to be easy and successful
it is very helpful to practice with a community called a Sangha.
The presence of those who practice mindful living
is a great support and encouragement to us.”
Thich Nhat Hanh
ClearBeing Meditation is an approach to meditation
that has unfolded through my experience with buddhist, yogic and non-dual meditation,
energy work, mystical principles, healing and soul-guided living.
The main purpose of ClearBeing Meditation
is to point you towards the peace, well-being, clarity and freedom of your true nature
so that you can then bring that awareness into your physical existence
and serve Life in your unique way
- Most mornings from 6.30 to 7.15 am: silent meditation
- Friday evenings from 7 to 8.15 pm: includes guided and silent meditation, a talk and dialogues to address questions, give guidance, and for participants to share updates on their practice.
- *** Please check below for any cancelled gatherings due to travel or other workshops.
- 216 Rosemar Gardens in Richmond Hill, Ontario (2nd house on left with blue doors)
- please park on my side of the street only
- come in through the front door and head downstairs, no need to knock
- meditation cushions as well as chairs are available
- all levels of experience are welcome
- includes guided and silent meditation, a talk and dialogues to address questions, give guidance, and for participants to share updates on their practice..
- by donation
- The importance of community in meditation
There will be no meditation on these dates:
- Friday August 24
- Saturday August 25
- Sunday August 26
- September 9 – 18
- Friday evenings:
- August 17
- August 24
- September 14
Deep Healing Circles
- These 8-week series incorporate teaching, guided and silent meditations, group exercises, movement, pranayama (breathwork), and more.
- Classes take place at my home studio, and via conference call.
- Find out more here: //www.carolinedupont.com/deep-healing-circles/